Six Core Values
All of our pupils will work hard to become confident, respectful and successful individuals. The strong pastoral care system, high standards and ethos prepare our pupils to become the superstars, superheroes and super heroines that they are destined to become. Our six core values help us to achieve this.
To meet our core values we will…
- respect, care for and develop our relationships with each other and our environment
- hold the safety of ourselves and others in the highest regard and ensure that we take pride in our school, local community and society
- have high aspirations, strive to achieve our very best and embrace challenge
- take every opportunity to develop reading, writing and numeracy
- become skilled, independent, lifelong learners who are confident, creative and analytical
- communicate and collaborate with others on past, present and future issues so that we are diverse in our understanding of the world
(respect, safety, achievement, literacy/numeracy, skills and understanding)
Our mission statement reflects this core purpose “A community focused on opportunity, improvement and success”.