• All pupils line up outside the room at the beginning of the lesson
• Staff will welcome all pupils into the room and check individual uniforms and equipment
• All pupils stand behind their chair/desk with all their equipment on the desk, until invited to sit down by the teacher
• Positive behavior will be rewarded with our positive behavior points scheme
• Sanctions, including lunchtime and after school catch up time, will be issued for
persistent behavior issues. Parents will be informed in this instance.
1. Respect, care for and develop our relationships with each other and our environment. Respect: beliefs, property and each other in the classroom and around school. Make a positive contribution to EVERY lesson.
2. Hold the safety of ourselves and others in the highest regard and ensure that we take pride in our school, local community and society. Take responsibility for our classroom environment so that EVERYONE can achieve.
3. Have high aspirations, strive to achieve our very best and embrace challenge. Aim to complete EVERY task to the best of your ability.
4. Take every opportunity to develop reading, writing and numeracy. Always do your best with homework and class work.
5. Become skilled, independent, lifelong learners who are confident, creative and analytical. Be punctual. Be prepared for learning. Have the correct attitude and equipment. Stay focused on the task set.
6. Communicate and collaborate with others on past, present and future issues so that we are diverse in our understanding of the world. Support each other in the classroom.
17 Sep 2021 | BY asf
Click on the link to view our September Newsletter. https://tinyurl.com/cee5bd8v
23 Mar 2021 | BY talentum
At Beresford we have marked the National Day of Reflection with a Prayer Space entitled Empty Chair.
13 Sep 2021 | BY blackshawmoor
Harvest Festival This years Harvest Festival will take place on Friday 17th September at 10.00am. Children will travel to church […]
11 Feb 2019 | BY churnetview
25 Jun 2021 | BY lfs
LFS Weekly Newsletter 25-06-2021
24 Aug 2021 | BY leekhigh
Dear Parents and Carers, I hope that you and your families are well and enjoying the summer holiday. I am […]
17 Sep 2021 | BY rps
At the start of term we mentioned the new school logo to go with our First school status and we […]
25 Feb 2021 | BY wfs
Please click on the link to read about the arrangements for the full reopening of school on Monday 8th March. […]
14 Sep 2021 | BY talentum
Since the return of students to school, we have been monitoring Covid-19 cases and liaising with the Local Outbreak Control […]
12 Jul 2021 | BY asf
Join us for our two final events of the year… Watch the Year 4 Leavers’ Service with us […]
11 Feb 2019 | BY churnetview
03 Feb 2020 | BY lfs
PATCH Fashion show poster
10 Mar 2020 | BY leekhigh
We are offering parent / carer drop in sessions on Friday Mornings from 9.15am – 10.00am. Feel free to pop […]
13 Sep 2021 | BY talentum
Westwood College Year 8 Open Evening 21st September 2021 We look forward to welcoming you to Westwood College. We hope […]
01 Feb 2021 | BY asf
Well done everyone. This will keep the blues away, and will make you smile. If you’re feeling fed up, put […]
28 Jun 2017 | BY somarketing
11 Nov 2020 | BY talentum
Welcome to Leek Sixth Form from the Headteacher and the Head of Sixth Form